The Centennial seeks to hire a talented Dedicated Account Manager who is responsible for providing consultative support to develop and maintain relationships with The Centennial clients. This position requires a motivated, self-directed individual who thrives working in a fast-paced team environment. Account Managers are responsible for implementing and maintaining client benefit programs. This includes educating clients on the administration of benefit plans and compliance issues as well as acting as the liaison between the client and vendors/carriers. Additionally, this role includes partnering with the benefit consultant sales team to market data for proposals and client presentations. The Client Relationship Manager position offers a great opportunity to make an impact and be of value for the Centennial’s Team and its clients.
- 1-3 years of account management or client service/relationship management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to interface effectively with clients and build strong working relationships.
- Ability to communicate and work with all levels within a corporate organization (HR, CEO, CFO).
- Solutions-oriented team player who demonstrates integrity in all interactions.
- Ability to handle multiple client projects simultaneously in a deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to adapt to changes with a positive attitude.
- Detail and process-oriented with strong analytical skills.
- Exceptional written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Client Databases.
- Human Resources and/or Employee Benefits experience with a broker or carrier a plus (Industry-specific training will be provided).
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
The Centennial CULTURE – Our Client Service Commandments
|Keep All Promises:
Anything you say you are going to do is a promise. Use systems to keep track of your promises
Get the job done; take some action right away; return all calls and emails to clients the same day; return all calls and emails to vendors and internally within 24 hours
Be accountable for your own actions
|Be an Advocate for our Clients
Stop, Listen, Think and Act
|Build Real Relationships
Engage in effective and consistent communication with clients and vendors; conduct your work with a positive attitude
|Plan Ahead and be Proactive
Anticipate future needs; 85% of future planned in advance; meetings planned 2 days in advance
Think how things should be done and take responsibility to make sure it’s done correctly; double check your work by asking, ‘If I were the person receiving this, what would I be looking for, what questions might I have…’
Proactively differentiate Centennial in the marketplace
Always continue to learn more so you can effectively help people
Educate clients, vendors, and team members so that everyone’s understanding and effectiveness can be increased
Compensation & Benefits
The Centennial provides competitive compensation including base salary, objective based bonus program and benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, disability, life insurance, 401(k) matching. (Reduced)
Centennial is dedicated to creating exceptional outcomes for employers. We achieve this by bringing Fortune 500 innovations and strategies to the middle market and providing services that strategically pair each employer’s unique benefit philosophy with their financial objectives. We achieve this by building relationships based on long-term loyalty and trust, which has helped us to maintain a 98+% client retention rate.
For immediate consideration please e-mail your resume to email@example.com. Please use the title Dedicated Account Manger in the subject line.
The Centennial is an equal opportunity employer.